Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Patient
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why speed is not showing or for that matter, hasn't been showing a few of the gp races lately? I just checked sunday's schedule and they're only showing the 250 and the AMA's. Did they decide to only show the races on hd towards the end of the season?

·
Atom Smasher
861 Posts
it's on CBS. 2:00pm eastern I think

·
The Patient
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought they only did that for the Laguna Seca race? Go figure. I hope they actually show it and if they do, they don't go back and forth between other sports like I heard some people say.

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
CBS bought the rights to show 3 of them per year (so far). They get Assen, Laguna, and Brno. They might even get Indianapolis too, but I don't know.

·
Shut up Tucker
380 Posts
I just checked Speed TV on DirectTV and the MotoGP race is on at 2pm EST.

·
Registered
767 Posts
On my "TV guide", it says the 250cc race is at 2 on speed and motogp is on cbs, but it's not always right.

·
Atom Smasher
861 Posts
I just checked Speed TV on DirectTV and the MotoGP race is on at 2pm EST.
Thats the 250. It said the same for Assen & Laguna but speed only aired 250, premiere class was on CBS

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
+1 on racing-underground

+1000 on Eurosport coverage

Even when they have the races on Speed, the coverage is very minimal, it's even worse on CBS with the commentators mispronouncing everyone's name and calling the riders by the wrong name regularly. Eurosport is a million times better. This week's coverage wasn't as good pre and post race as they're covering the olympics though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts