Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll put up a picture of the actual items later. They're all in perfect condition and only have a couple of track days on them. The suit has brand new knee pucks. I'm moving out of the country in July for a year, so i'm selling all my track gear instead of letting it sit in my closet along with the bike.

XPD XP3S boots (size 10) 175 + shipping + pp fees
Carbo 3 gauntlet gloves 150 (large) + shipping + pp fees
Alpinestars GP-Pro Suit 700 (EU 52)+ shipping + pp fees
Dainese back protector 80 + shipping + pp fees

Or Everything for 1000 + shipping + pp fees

Shoei RF-1100 size Large 280 + shipping + pp fees (clear and tinted silver visor)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think i paid around 250 for the boots and 250 for the gloves, suit is practically brand new and would like to get what i paid for it, back protector was 180 i think. Never crashed in any of the gear. Brand new all this stuff would run you around 1800 bucks. Gloves, boots have 2 track days on them, back protector has 6 (but never crashed with it), and track suit is practically brand new.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think it's a large. it should fit all though since it has adjustable straps for waist and shoulders.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 6 foot and 185 lbs. I'm pretty average built tho. Most of my weight comes from my soccer thighs haha. I'll post up pics of the suit on myself later tonight when I get home from work.

·
My R1 eats me
3 Posts
I'm 6 foot and 185 lbs. I'm pretty average built tho. Most of my weight comes from my soccer thighs haha. I'll post up pics of the suit on myself later tonight when I get home from work.
lol. i have soccer thighs as well. i'm 5'10 and 183 lbs athletic built with slightly larger shoulders and upper back. how is the length of the pants to your ankle?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll have to check haha. I be only worn it a couple of times so I'm not sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts