Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rossi broke the record for most wins by a yamaha in a season with 8 podium finishes, and matched the record of switching machines and winning the title back to back.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
did you really need 3 seperate posts you douche bag?

what a great fuckin race! i told you to hold faith in rossi when gib came back around him. he is the man, the myth fo sho so **** his couch!

i hope he puts an exclamation point on it in valencia!

I also hope he shows a little more sportsmanship towards Gibs.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3 seperate posts raises my post count :boob and as we all know, the higher ones post count is, the better rider one is. i'm just trying to get as good as the fucking champ.

but when i was posting i just kept adding stuff after i alraedy posted.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Gib is getting what he deserves after being an asshat to Rossi.
Rossi should ride up, put out his hand to Gib, then ride away in a wheelie when Gib puts his hand out to him.
Muhahahaha!!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
rossi is the shit...**** giberunau...MUHAHAHAHA... :boob give rossi some of that

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
TexasR6 said:
Gib is getting what he deserves after being an asshat to Rossi.
Rossi should ride up, put out his hand to Gib, then ride away in a wheelie when Gib puts his hand out to him.
Muhahahaha!!!
You bastard!

Besides, I don't think Gib had anything personally to do with Rossi getting penalized at Qatar. Gib likes racing against him cuz he respects him. If any asshot was whining, look in Biatchi's direction since he cries constantly about not beating Rossi.

·
Registered
154 Posts
penfold said:
Gib likes racing against him cuz he respects him. If any asshot was whining, look in Biatchi's direction since he cries constantly about not beating Rossi.
I agree with you.
I remember Rossi once saying that He'd rather spend a day being Valentino Rossi than spend a lifetime being Max Biaggi! :cheers

·
Registered
261 Posts
WOW that race had me going nuts, I was spilling drinks, telling my girl to leave me alone, yelling out the top of my lungs. This race had me on the edge of my seat. After watching this race and seeing rossi win the championship has never made me so proud to be a YAMAHA rider !!!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
R6nutter6 said:
I agree with you.
I remember Rossi once saying that He'd rather spend a day being Valentino Rossi than spend a lifetime being Max Biaggi! :cheers
exactly mate. I think Rossi's anger at Gib is missplaced. It might have very well been Gib's camp that called the officials but I don't think Gib had anything to do with it personally.

·
Registered
407 Posts
i like rossi, but i think the way he is acting towards gib is childish.

gib respects rossi, look at the way he spoke about him in the post interview, and in qatar when he put his hand out to rossi after the race but rossi snubbed him.

oh well, who cares anyway. rossi wins! go yamaha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts