Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch 4/28 & 4/29 with Ti2TT

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Robinson75 
#1 ·
I'll be going with bluerebel and a bunch of hooligans from our local forum. Anyone else?

#4 ·
#15 ·
:hump :hump

Danm man I still gotta go get the tie downs lol
Get to it SLACKER!

have fun out there guys! :cheers
You know this Lee! Race track + fireworks + gambling + alcohol + hookers + blow = A great time.

SMMR is :gay
Says the guy in spandex. ;)

what groups are you guys riding in?

Joel, be sure to say wassup. hopefully I'll find you in the pits.
Advanced. There's a lot of other guys from our group riding beginner and intermediate. We'll definitely see you on Sunday.

#14 ·
I am riding C....now that my bike is not perfect...I feel confident in riding with no restraints due to fear of dumping her lol...so maybe move up to B group on sunday....maybe ill still be slow though.

Joel and me will be traveling together so we both might see you there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Motorcycle.com App

#17 ·
No worries. It took me a few track days to work up to Advanced group. At Laguna Seca last month, I was running Intermediate group and would come up on a pack of 5-10 riders which would hold me up until I could pass em all. When I bumped up to Advanced, I was the one getting passed :laugh. Either way, there will be some peeps in our crew that you can ride with!

#21 ·
Haven't been on the forum in a while. I was out there with you guys. It's been a while since I was on the this track (last year was my last at SMMR) so I stayed with B. I was on the Red Bull R6. There were a few R6's that said wassup. Someone did it actually by the suspension guy when I was having my suspension tweaked (it was pushing mid corner to exit).

From the REAR if you all like looking at my ass. :sing :lmao

and a few from the front. I should check the forum more often. lol.

I am doing NRS at CVR this May 25th to race CVMA. Hope to see you all out there.

Robin

#22 ·
I saw you in the pits Robinson. I noticed that clean paint job but didn't know that was your bike. Have fun at NRS. I haven't been to CVR but hear good things about it.

Here is my video from B group on Sunday. I bumped down for a session to chase around my buddys. Granted it took me a few laps, but I finally caught em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.