Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going? I'll see ya there on Sunday!

20% chance of rain for Saturday, 0% for Sunday.

Sorry if this isn't in the right section, I couldn't find a straight up "track day" section. Mods can move this!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What happen to Sonoma? :laugh...
My friend wouldn't let me borrow his truck and he didn't wanna go! So, this week i am renting a truck from enterprise with my friends discount. I'm getting a truck for $35 a day including insurance, which is half price! Picking it up on Saturday as last pickup and dropping it off Monday morning.

You wanna roll? You'd have to RIDE to me this time though! haha.

Still haven't mounted the Q2's. Friend's tire changer isn't bolted into the ground, and i've been busy with work and school. I'm gonna call tomorrow though to see how much a place near my work charges (speed demon sportbikes) to change tires if i bring them the rims.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Oooo..... I know I guy that will be there this weekend also. From a different forum.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[QU OTE=ridick_bowen;4364754]Oooo..... I know I guy that will be there this weekend also. From a different forum.[/QUOTE]

Ooh what forum? Which level will he be riding in?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Pobrecitos
19,910 Posts
My friend wouldn't let me borrow his truck and he didn't wanna go! So, this week i am renting a truck from enterprise with my friends discount. I'm getting a truck for $35 a day including insurance, which is half price! Picking it up on Saturday as last pickup and dropping it off Monday morning.

You wanna roll? You'd have to RIDE to me this time though! haha.

Still haven't mounted the Q2's. Friend's tire changer isn't bolted into the ground, and i've been busy with work and school. I'm gonna call tomorrow though to see how much a place near my work charges (speed demon sportbikes) to change tires if i bring them the rims.
That's a helluva discount for a truck, not sure how you pulled that one off. Insurance on a truck alone is 14.99 a day (sweet deal)!!!!

I'll be in Vegas starting tomorrow..:jacked

Mount those fawkers up ASAP, you don't want to be at the track having to worry about that shit on your second td...

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts