Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I did a quick review. I would recommend a REI backpack there made for hiking and outdoors stuff but they have many adjustments making the backpack fit anyone perfectly

·
Registered
452 Posts
REI is mucho $$$$$ I'll just continue to rock my Army issued Assault Pack. Nice review though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I'll definitely get a tripod next time, thanks for the advice. The pack I got at REI was $60 and have no issues although I did like the squad 2 more but the quality sucked

·
Registered
157 Posts
Being military I needed the reflective vest and bright colors, so I got this bag in orange... I have to respectfully disagree with this post, I think this bag is outstanding. I use it to get back and forth to work with lunches, gym gear and other miscellaneous items and find this bag to be perfect.

As you all know I'm sure, R6's have limited luggage, so this bag was a must for me. I can't speak to the durability as you had yours longer, however I've owned a lot of bags in my day and the damage you have is rather common for most bags at some point (6 months is not good, however...). The straps are solid, and keep the bag locked in on my back with more than your average shoulder straps (no sliding around like a normal backpack), I ride to work in the pre-sunrise hours and think (personally) that the orange and reflectivity are essential!! It has a spot for some small tools, and even some first-aid stuff.

I definitely agree with you on the durability issue, but think this bag is absolutely essential for someone who needs to bring more than themselves anywhere on a bike... well maybe not essential, but I just like the bag!! I'm new though, so maybe I just don't know yet :screwy

Just wanted to add my opinion to this thread... not wanting to offend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts