Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Cotton isn't really going to protect you.... Why they would put padding on a hoodie makes me wonder how serious they take what they do lol..

·
Registered
558 Posts
I was looking at those in a magazine and was trying to figure out what material they were and if it would protect you at all

·
She wants me to twist it!
882 Posts
I saw those in a motorcycle store. Its a textile jacket and has a zip out hoodie. The jacket has the armor the hoodie is just a liner just like any other jacket. I thought it was kinda cool.

Edit: Ok just looked at the links. Thats not what I saw in the store. Dont know what that is????

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw those in a motorcycle store. Its a textile jacket and has a zip out hoodie. The jacket has the armor the hoodie is just a liner just like any other jacket. I thought it was kinda cool.

Edit: Ok just looked at the links. Thats not what I saw in the store. Dont know what that is????
Lol! It's a new product, but it doesn't list anything other than CE armor. I saw the zip off hood one that's water resistant but this is cotton.

·
They call me... Zebra!
3,466 Posts
Cotton isn't really going to protect you.... Why they would put padding on a hoodie makes me wonder how serious they take what they do lol..
I completely agree with Jmejiaa this is like the S&S jeans I own that have holes in them and I dont even wear them riding? :nono

·
blah
305 Posts

You're thinking of this one:
http://www.ssgear.com/us/products/mens/jackets/otct.cfm

As for the ones the OP listed, I would imagine that those were probably designed for the guys and girls that stunt....:confused:

·
882 Posts
I completely agree with Jmejiaa this is like the S&S jeans I own that have holes in them and I dont even wear them riding? :nono

Wait...What???

Why would you make something like that??

·
They call me... Zebra!
3,466 Posts
Wait...What???

Why would you make something like that??
Beats me bro, I bought them when I bought my first bike and they literally have holes on the knees and right @ss side and I rarely wear them? (And yes I never wear them riding)

·
882 Posts
Beats me bro, I bought them when I bought my first bike and they literally have holes on the knees and right @ss side and I rarely wear them? (And yes I never wear them riding)
Chicks dig scars dude... Didn't anyone ever tell you that?

·
882 Posts
To finish the look off we need flip flops with toe sliders and shorts with knee pucks.....

Thatd be sweet. But GSXR riders wouldnt buy them..

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To finish the look off we need flip flops with toe sliders and shorts with knee pucks.....
Yeah then they'll just be wearing the toe sliders and speedo with knee pucks.

Have to make up for the weight.

·
Never Quit
85 Posts
I have lost all hope in ss. I wish we could get a ss representative on here to explain their reasoning for producing products that serve no purpose. The hoody with padding and jeans with holes in them are a disgrace to riders everywhere

1 - 18 of 18 Posts