Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my bike 2 months ago and after seeing people mention state farm several times I called them for a quote. $400 cheaper a year with state farm.
Thank you R6-Forum :)

·
mine is better than yours
664 Posts
state farm is great to me. im prolly gunna re-finance with them and they give u free GAP caverage (with an existing full caverage)

·
Super MOD
4,915 Posts
state farms premiums or whatever went up. i was paying $600 full coverage. (im 22yrs old)

no accidents or tickets. It went up to $850! i said f them and dropped the full coverage. my bike got a ton of miles on and planning on getting a new bike in the winter

·
Registered
74 Posts
state farms premiums or whatever went up. i was paying $600 full coverage. (im 22yrs old)

no accidents or tickets. It went up to $850! i said f them and dropped the full coverage. my bike got a ton of miles on and planning on getting a new bike in the winter

Holy cow! I've got State Farm, full coverage, with some pretty high limits and low deductable. I'm only paying $27 per month. I do have 2 other vehicles insured with them, though.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I use State Farm and love it. I am 23 no tickets and pay $580 for full coverage for the entire year (or $49 a month however you want to look at it).

·
Hey Guy
5,290 Posts
Thats crazy. I just switched from Geico to State Farm yesterday! My friend just got hired there as an agent. Im now paying $210 a year!!!

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
I hate you all - just playing bros - State Farm actually hates Rhode Island, they don't offer it here. They think we're too small of an island :lmao

but no really it sux:nono

·
Happy go Lucky Guy
396 Posts
anyone with a quote from California ?

·
Happy go Lucky Guy
396 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
my autos are with USAA and my r6 is currently covered by all state. statefarm sounds like the way to go. will they do a motorcycle only? thanks :confused:

·
Registered
479 Posts
yea im payin 550 a year. full coverage, 500 dedutable, uninsured motorist. usaa's rates are awesome but they quit covering bikes down here in louisiana. might get a quote on the same coverages on my cage and the r6 at state farm and see if they can do any better :cheers

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
try dairyland full coverage with 2 tickets and im only at $850 a year

·
No more side boob for you
1,136 Posts
Full coverage on my 08 Pathfinder and 07 R6, house and flood insurance - less than $140 a month.

i heart state farm.

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
State Farm all the way - If something happens or you need it they will handle it for you.. No drama like other companys - Been with them for about 29 years

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have State Farm for (2) Vehicles, My house, and my bike...the bike is approx. $220 a year or $18 a month. Last ticket I had was on my first bike (F4) back in 2001. Although I had a backing accident a car wash in AK a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a question for those of you using state farm. Do they have your bikes listed as your primary source of transportation, and leisure? Because I'm using my bike to commute, and Geico has it listed as my primary, and I'm paying $540/year for liability. But I do live in the great LA area, so that just hikes it up also, and I have an accident on my record from 2 years ago in my car.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts