1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
FL45HM3
953 Posts
Good find Yoda! It seems that Maryland "requires" turnsignals. I'm hoping that I don't get any flack from the 5-0's because of my integrator in the upcoming season, but I don't see it being an issue.

Of course.. I'm sure there are some cops out there who would push the issue by saying they're not "physically" visible when not in use (yes I know this sounds ridiculous, but I know some of the cops around here would say that).

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in MD also and never had any issues with 5-0 regarding my blinkers being intergrated into my tail lights. I had the 01 R6 with the integrator kit and my blinkers were only visible when I turned. I did keep the one's on the front visible and didn't go with the flush mount. My 05 R6, I have the hotbodies undertail with the blinkers being flush mounted underneath. I don't think you'll have a problem in MD but I guess it depends on where. I'm in PG county, about a mile or two from DC and the cops got more to worry about out here than someone's blinkers.....

·
Something Clever
1,271 Posts
Holy shit!!! I don't even need turn signals!!!! Bye bye to those clunky bastards!!!! This is the greatest day of my life, now I need a beer :cheers Thanks for the post Yoda.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't take all the credit...Drhodes posted the link in another thread, I just stickied it. :)

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
yoda said:
I can't take all the credit...Drhodes posted the link in another thread, I just stickied it. :)
neither can I. It's been posted on here when I first came on... that's almost been a year ago, so it's about time for it to come back out as new people come on board and ask the same questions that I had last year...

It's a cycle... of the same questions.

·
Registered
405 Posts
That is a good site..., seen it before. I dunno though..., I've heard repeatedly that mirrors are required in IN..., site says no. Maybe I should check it against the state's print.

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
some how I would trust the American Motorcycle Association when it comes to state laws... I mean... they do lobby for motorcyclist rights etc....

It's always better to check yourself. Don't ask a cop, since most will tell you different answers (some know the law, others don't and guess).

·
Registered
586 Posts
Good info, thanks

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If there are any of the laws you "might" question...or "might" not totally comply with, or that you "might" get stopped for even tho it is legal...do what I do:

I printed them off from this site, and the Tx DPS site, and I keep them in the trunk :) Then, we can discuss it in person, and then the officer can't say that I am trying to be stubborn, as I am an informed motorist who obviously was just falsely accused LOL

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
yeah awsome post, keep it circulating...

·
Chicken Strips Sold Out
473 Posts
Thanks for the post, it's awsome!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.