Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else do anything to keep there skills sharp in winter? We do warehouse racing, KLX110s on a polished concrete floor really makes you work on your handling skills.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is in Mt Vernon. I usually ride through the winter too, but many of the people that do this do the track in the summer so it is a way to keep up the skills through the winter.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure, what the buy in is this year or if there are slots open. I will have to check. I have only been able to go once because I am still getting over a busted leg.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
I tend to ride year round. Best way to keep your skills up:*tongue

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I've got my own methods... :sing

This is when I didn't have a license.. I made due.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pretty sharp video for a camera video. I've been looking to buy a decent video camera that doesnt cost as much as a GoPro.

I think the one with the guy in white leathers was a Gopro but not positive, I will have to find out for sure though. I have a Gopro and while I really wasn't wanting to spend that much I am glad I did, That thing is amazing.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
^^^ Now thats what Im talkin about :lmao
Haaa that is funny as hell!

Ironically enough, I didn't really get that much attention while I was in the store.. I got more attention riding in a car the whole way there with all my gear on. :laugh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.