Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else do anything to keep there skills sharp in winter? We do warehouse racing, KLX110s on a polished concrete floor really makes you work on your handling skills.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is straight addicting and fun as hell. Gotta do something up here when the weather turns crappy.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Holy Crap that is awesome, is that in Whidbey? I usually just ride in the winter up until it snows then I fire up the grocery getter.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is in Mt Vernon. I usually ride through the winter too, but many of the people that do this do the track in the summer so it is a way to keep up the skills through the winter.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure, what the buy in is this year or if there are slots open. I will have to check. I have only been able to go once because I am still getting over a busted leg.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,400 Posts
I tend to ride year round. Best way to keep your skills up:*tongue

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tend to ride year round. Best way to keep your skills up:*tongue
I try to ride year round but the weather doesn't always cooperate and no trackdays here until at least March so another way for those of us who have winter to ride.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
I've got my own methods... :sing

This is when I didn't have a license.. I made due.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pretty sharp video for a camera video. I've been looking to buy a decent video camera that doesnt cost as much as a GoPro.

I think the one with the guy in white leathers was a Gopro but not positive, I will have to find out for sure though. I have a Gopro and while I really wasn't wanting to spend that much I am glad I did, That thing is amazing.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
^^^ Now thats what Im talkin about :lmao
Haaa that is funny as hell!

Ironically enough, I didn't really get that much attention while I was in the store.. I got more attention riding in a car the whole way there with all my gear on. :laugh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts