Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
PhotoChopper
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well instead of paying 70-100 dollars for a simple colored windshield I decided to just modify my original one for alittle less, but with a better look. I was originally going to go with the vision film, but the people I took it to, blew me off so :hump them! plus I wasn't sure how good it was going to look with all them little dots.

Total cost ($50)
Let me know what you think :toocool:

The mirrors and turn signals are next, just waiting for the signals to ship.

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
I personally think it looks pretty good. Did you just use vinyl stickers? Good job. its unique.

·
PhotoChopper
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I personally think it looks pretty good. Did you just use vinyl stickers? Good job. its unique.
Yes, it was hard to match the color , so you can tell a slight difference when you are close up but anything is better than clear :D

Thank you for fixing, copied wrong photobucket link :roll:

·
Registered
106 Posts
couldn't see in full tuck, looks good though

·
Registered
458 Posts
I like it

·
PhotoChopper
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I belive the tuning fork symbol on your windscreen is to used to represent Yamaha's music equipment. Yamaha's motorcycle tuning fork symbol has the handles of the forks extend into perimeter circle

http://www.global.yamaha.com/about/brand/index.html
That's funny because I was wondering what the difference was, between them, I gave the person who did this a picture of the logo I wanted, which was this..

and they changed it to that :yell I think i'm stuck with it but I'll ask them and see what he can do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts