Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my bike back together today after installing a power commander, slide stops, and v stacks. And it still works. I was worried because of all the hammering I had to do on the impact driver to get the screws out. Still waiting on my pipe and carbon fiber fairings though. Oh I put in a new filter, K&N. I was not impressed with the quality of the product.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am glad everything worked out for you Pen. I can't wait to get mine on the street. I am just waiting on the carbon fiber body to come in and I need to get my can back from micron. That will probably take another 3 weeks.

As for dj1298's question--I am talking about K&N air filters. The ruber they use is low quality and the filter actualy has less breathable surfase area than the stock filter. I would definatly get a BMC. I would have but I did not figure there would be this much difference between the K&N and the BMC.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.