·
Turn 1 = a Trip 2the Moon
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...just sent them an email to see if theirs have the mounting points on the glass for the headlights. its about 4 mounting points on the glass and 2 on the fairing stay.

this project will be killer....

The paint scheme I am going to use on my race plastics with head light tape....then get the same thing on the street version.

http://www.sharkskinz.com/1piecestreetupperyzf600r62008-2010.aspx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Nice man keep us posted. Only other way is taking race uppers and cutting/dremel space for the lights. See one person on the site just use one headlight and then molded mount points or something for more stability because only had two mount points to fairing stay. But Dam the one headlight look trick. I've thought about it for my race plastics but I'm lazy :laugh

·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so far Sharkskinz street fairings equal $811 shipped. This is upper and lower with headlights cut out.

Catalyst Racing is $685 shipped, This is upper and lower.

I had to ask allot of questions because no one had pictures.
Like can i use my kickstand still?

I need 2008-2015 street, but here is a sharkskinz street for a 2006

·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
done, thanks....those close ups make me lean that way. I cant tell with the other companies how close to stock they are, but I do want this to look pretty stock since ill have a pretty mean paint job on it.

Ill just need upper and lower since i am running a stock tail for race and street.

·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks again ...
ordered the shark skinz street stuff...and complete 2nd set of gauges and wire harness so going from track to street will be 6 bolts and 3 plugs on the harness.

·
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok problem solved.....
I am going to ditch this Thread/post and update my original intro thread below with the progress making a street set and race set of bodies...

Next is fitting and painting of both sets...

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=347258

samples...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts