Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any benefits to add the Bazzaz ZFi and AFM to a stock bike 2007 r6:confused: The only thing I have done is a jadrine gp-1 slip on. I don't plan on upgrading the exhaust anymore, only because it seems like once you remove the cat there is to much added sound that would just cause problems with cops and noise violations. Delaware is tough on bikes that make to much noise no matter how good it sounds to you:thumbdown

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
You could probably get away with just the Z-fi and a stock map... unless you wanted a better tune. *shrugs* your call.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
the difference is worth it. ask anybody that went from the "stock map" to an afm created custom map. it's like motorwork nearly. well, not QUITE, but you get the idea.

if you go with the afm, get a set of my blockoffs (cheapest around) :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the input guys, I think i will buy both. whats the cheapest place to buy??

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
pm tj at riders discount. or call him - better yet. tell him you're on the R6 forum. i hear it's quite a bit cheaper than $440 shipped. that's just what i heard though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pm tj at riders discount. or call him - better yet. tell him you're on the R6 forum. i hear it's quite a bit cheaper than $440 shipped. that's just what i heard though.
thanks man, will hit you up when i'm ready to buy block off plates and sock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts