Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STOLEN - 2009 r6 Raven Edition.

Brampton ON
1:40am Nov 17
Out of my garage. 1 target and 1 target only

Bike is very distinctive
2009 Yamaha R6 - all black with bronze/gold rims and a gold accent on the front of the bike (shown in pictures)

PLEASE keep an eye out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
May Karma pay a brutal visit to the thieves.
Ride-off or a load-up and go?
How'd they gain access to the garage?
Could they just look into the garage from the outside?
Alert the local dealers and pawn shops; keep an eye on any local versions of a "Craig's List" type trade rag.
The registration VIN and tag (or whatever they're called in Canada) are reported stolen.
Maybe the thieves will be dumb enough to try and register/tag it.
If you know it was a ride-off and your fuel was low, it'd be worth checking with the local fuel stations. They typically have outside security footage for at least 24 hours back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rolled it down the street because I have both keys safe with me. Garage window smash and pulled the string to open it manually without power (comes with any garage door opener).

Mfkers been eyeing me for a well, no way could a random hit could have known I had a bike in my garage.

All has been reported.
I loved this bike compare to the other bikes I've had in all my 12yr of riding :cry:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Steering head wasn't locked? Even for residential garages, still have to at least do that and/or use a caliper lock.

They sound extra sdubid. They'll probably slip-up. Those types always talk to other people about their recent acquisition. Have to have the right "ears" in the right locations. Any locksmiths in your area? Wonder if they'll try to get a key made. (versus buy an ignition set)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts