Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, time has come!

I know there are a lot of Alberta riders on here, so I figured I'd open a little thread, and see what kind of activity we can get for a track day!

This will be my first track day, and I will be meeting up with John ( Shiftinred ), in Edmonton, that weekend, and hitting the track on the Sunday!

I'll be coming up with my 2 roomies from Regina, and being in Saskatchewan..... You know we will be hitting the titty bars, so the more the merrier!

Anyone interested in meeting up that weekend for some partying, and or the track on Sunday, get at us! PM, and I'll chuck ya my number, so we can keep updated on the plans!

Would be nice to see if we couldn't get a hand full of guys together for the track!

For any other members that might be doing their first day, I'm no expert, but to help a bit..

You will need to go to here - http://www.stratotech.ca/trackattack_a/ and purchase a one year EMRA membership, that goes for $35.00, and also spring for the $165.00 track day on the 6th. The track is in Fort Saskatchewan, AB, which is from what I understand, about half hour or so out of Edmonton. Any other info you need, you will find on the web site!

I'm real excited, and hope to see some of you out there!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Re: Stratotech Park - May 6th

Yup im in :fact like Ryan said let us know Also gear is full leathers (1 piece or 2 FULL ZIPPED 2 piece) at least ankle high boots full gloves and full face lid. also bike must have lights taped and unpluged and mirrors taped but reccomended to be removed. You MUST have rad fluid changed to distilled water with water wetter or of simmaler product.

For ALL other info check out the site, and any extra questions contact track attack guy "Fred" he is a nice guy and will get back to you with any questions you have.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

they sound like it, also herd some whispers about them possibly closing down after this season. but never know untill stratotch puts out the word.

Im going to do recon on what the area looks like, may take some pics and slap em in here for some people (hope we at least get people to meet)

·
Suk it, Lee
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

They closed race city last year didn't they? That would be fcuked..

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

BUT they building a big ass track there for bikes and other races so hope that will go in, but yeah im sure if they put more in on the west side of Canada that people would go.... i mean look at ONT haha. but just gotta get enough people going and they re consider.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

i guess should have said there is suppost to be a big track going in.....wait thats the Calgary one, the Castrol one is suppost to have the big track going in<-----

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

Yup, Ill give that one to the States NO QUESTIONS ASKED, they know whats up with people's love for RACING (anything) haha

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

yup, Ill message Duggee and see if he is down to at least meet for some beers on of the days, hes got wife and kids so dunno about him going to the rippers but im sure he would meet for ride or beers if he is home

·
Meh
9,250 Posts

Man I was gonna post up and say enjoy your first time at the track and how it's the most fun you'll ever have before it got all ultra Canadian Homosexual Citizens United up in here.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

Awe see now why you have to do that? We say nice things about you any you put Ryans people down XD but thanks anyway and we will ENJOY haha

1 - 20 of 64 Posts