Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
^^^ Ginger here...
386 Posts
^YES! :slow clap for the TBR!!!!!!!!! :flex: See sig...

This forum is more about track. Drag racing a 600cc bike won't get much love here; it takes away the agility of a 600cc.

I dig that you didn't chrome it out though. The No2 setup looks good. What size shot are you running and specs on the bike?

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts
Not quite useless since we got some laugh out of it.
:werd After so much flaming, I feel I must give a Formal, "Welcome to the forum OP" since this was his first post!!!

Don't mind us giving you a hard time. Hope you hang Around!!!:cheers

·
I gotta ride!
191 Posts
REALLY.....? A stretched R6 :throwup
I never knew anyone made a stretched swing arm for our bikes, of course, I never looked!
Clean bike but ummmmmm:idhitit

·
Registered
391 Posts
:werd After so much flaming, I feel I must give a Formal, "Welcome to the forum OP" since this was his first post!!!

Don't mind us giving you a hard time. Hope you hang Around!!!:cheers
Don't get bummed out we are just taking our daily stresses on you. :p:toocool::lmao

·
Stunt Rider
7,981 Posts
That is No2 I smell.

Smells good to me. "sniff, sniff"

·
Dangerously Irish
9,551 Posts
:popcorn: Mmmm white chedder pop corn over an open :flaming

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,814 Posts
Pretty funny that all these people who've never tried a stretch know all about them... I must have missed all these points when I was riding mine... If the 90% of you that do nothing but pitch hate could ride a with a tenth of he skill you have at passing hate on others bikes, we'd have a pretty decent board.

Op, opinions are like assholes, they all stink, especially around here, though I do like the smell of my own brand....:laugh

Enjoy your bike, fcuk what these guys think.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Pretty funny that all these people who've never tried a stretch know all about them... I must have missed all these points when I was riding mine... If the 90% of you that do nothing but pitch hate could ride a with a tenth of he skill you have at passing hate on others bikes, we'd have a pretty decent board.

Op, opinions are like assholes, they all stink, especially around here, though I do like the smell of my own brand....:laugh

Who pissed in your Cheerios? Welcome to the forum OP, clean 6. I guess you set it up for drag with the NO2 setup and all. Running in any classes or just do it for fun?

·
vroom vroom...
589 Posts

If you like it...rock it...

Welcome to the forum:wave
yeah....what he said! :D
:love Three hugs in a row! :love
Now a group hug:hug

·
She wants me to twist it!
882 Posts
Tinted double bubble and some black powdercoat on the levers and rear sets. Very clean!

·
Stunt Rider
7,981 Posts
Anyone ever see a stretched stuntbike?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,814 Posts
Who pissed in your Cheerios? Welcome to the forum OP, clean 6. I guess you set it up for drag with the NO2 setup and all. Running in any classes or just do it for fun?
No one, and did I say anything that didn't need to be said? Pretty much everyone was hating, so I put a little perspective out there.

And it's golden Grahams today...:fact

21 - 40 of 80 Posts