Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... Hybridd and i happen to have some friends that resently started their own stunt bike team. They been around a while, but they are finally an actual company now. But yeah, check out their site

www.midwestmayhem.net

If you want to see Kirt bring down an '03 or '04 r6 ( i can't tell anymore, it is too beat up) check out the video clips. They should have a DVD out in like August or something. It is some cool stuff.

OH yeah... the video and pics were taken by Hybridd.

·
Registered
61 Posts
<~~ needs another stunt byke (retired the last one) let me know if you run across one, or if even better, your friends can land me a deal on one if they happen to have a "spare" or when/if they are ready to "retire" one of theirs ;)

I am looking for a cheap *cheap* byke, beat to crap (as long as she runs) to stunt...TY

·
Banned
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<~~ needs another stunt byke (retired the last one) let me know if you run across one, or if even better, your friends can land me a deal on one if they happen to have a "spare" or when/if they are ready to "retire" one of theirs ;)

I am looking for a cheap *cheap* byke, beat to crap (as long as she runs) to stunt...TY
I'm not sure if they are going to "retire" their girls anytime soon. THey still have some life in them yet. But i'm not really the girl to go to for that... talk to r6hybidd, he's in good with those guys, he might be able to score ya something.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Sweet site, and is that guys last name Fuchs? I could have sworn I read that was his last name.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
I'm guessing its pronounced Fucks, and that he is German. Not to take away from his personality or demean him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts