Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I say, Say whaaat!
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just baught his 07 Factory Blue R6 today. Leaving the dealer parking lot, he was waiting behind a van to turn. I guess the van frgot something and decided to back up. He beeped his horn, and van didnt stop. Backed up into him, couldn't hold the bike up, and freakin tipped over right off the show room floor. What would your reaction be because i honestly coulndt think of what i would do.:nocontrol

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
someone is paying for the damages.....no questions ask, that or it's a hit and run

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
. What would your reaction be because i honestly coulndt think of what i would do.:nocontrol
what i would want to do is walk up and rip him out of the driver seat and drag him behind the van and back up into him, then ask how he likes it! :jacked

but in reality i would be pissed off and hope that insurance covers every bit of damage. i would also get the cops and have them file an accident report.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
My reaction would be hoping the guy had insurance.

·
Registered
710 Posts
That has to be some kind of record for shortest distance travelled before an accident involving another vehicle. I'd probably be completely pissed off if that happened, and with a bike that new I'd be contemplating how to rip the tailpipe off his van and shove it down his throat.

Was it a panel van, how'd he not see or hear a motorcycle behind him?

·
Registered
394 Posts
WOW...hopefully your friend has insurance...more importantly the guy driving that van! So what ended up happening???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts