Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone on this forum ..My name is jordan scott i have only posted one thread other then this one and it was about insurance...and i have a question i want to buy an R6 i love them beauitful bikes...and i was wondernig if anyone on here would sell me there bike for monthley payments we could talk about how much and move up in prices every so often and everything...please help [email protected] is my email or reply back on here...thanks alot for everyones time..

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Monthly payments to a private seller? Ha, good luck with that.

Why does it smell like a scam?

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,634 Posts
How old are you Jordan? I hate to tell you but no one will do this. You should find a cosigner, get a loan and buy a used bike. Have you looked into insurance prices yet? Make sure you have the money for that too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seventeen sir it is worth a try thats how i got my car i asked somone if he would let me do montly payments on his Porsche 944 and he let me..yes i have checked into insurnce i got some quotes..im graduating school in less then 20 days and then ill be starting my new job at a body shop thats why i said if somone allows me to do it then i could bump up the monthly pament becasue of the new job..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts