Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy on the news today waz caught speedin 150+ on local highway with his r6 by a get this, state trooper aircraft. Anyways they sent a dispatch out to the ground and after 15miles they caught up with him and gave him only a $675 fine.

Lucky eh...?

·
Registered
81 Posts
if he is gunna fight it...make sure the cop that was in the airplane is there and not the one who wrote the ticket...

my dad got his ticket thrown out cause the pilot cop wasn't present only the one who wrote the ticket.

·
Registered
350 Posts
guy on the news today waz caught speedin 150+ on local highway with his r6 by a get this, state trooper aircraft. Anyways they sent a dispatch out to the ground and after 15miles they caught up with him and gave him only a $675 fine.

Lucky eh...?

Haha, I just saw it on the news. Damn planes. I heard the east side of the mountains they have them waiting too. We need an autobahn already!

·
What about what?
6,755 Posts

Lucky eh...?
Washington state? Highway 18? Sounds familiar...

·
Texas... need I say more?
349 Posts
Took this pic couple of days ago. Thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

·
Texas... need I say more?
349 Posts
I also would like to say that he was not really happy about the idea of me taking pics of his ****ed car then hauling ass away on the 6.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts