Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body goin to any of the OC car shows this year? or any shows around maryland at all?

·
Registered
733 Posts
any body goin to any of the OC car shows this year? or any shows around maryland at all?
I'll probably be there with my tib and have my dad drive tow the bike down.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i meant Ocean city.. ill be down there for most of the shows in my neon.. ill have my bike down therre to. me and about 6 others will be there all weekend for the shows this summer

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
^^^ post dates....my fiance has a beach house there. we go there alot and she's into the v-dub scene but got rid of her VW and just hangs now but knows alot of people around there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will do man.. hopefully soon we will be back down there. ill be talkin to my friends this weekend and ill let ya know wat we get planned.

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
july doesnt work with me, gotta go back to work....damn army. H2O i have heard her talk about, prolly will make that one for sure

·
Registered
733 Posts
Me and a few friends will be down there july 18-21 then i will be back down again end of september for h20 international
Hey buddy I'll be down in OC all that weekend...17-24th I believe...I'm most definitely driving my bike over.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i plan on being at bike week also .

·
Registered
23 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong, but when I googled it, it seems like this and other rallies on the site seem to be targeted towards the Harley Riders. Check the following link out as it shows all major rallies for 2008 around the US. I'm sure street bikes are welcome & if nothing else there's food, women & the beach :drink:boob

http://www.lightningcustoms.com/motorcyclerallies.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
i thought bike week is the second week in september?? I went down last year, and am going again this year

·
Registered
733 Posts
Correction, I will be in OC 12-18

1 - 20 of 20 Posts