Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twistie ride near Weatherford.

Meet at Starbucks in Forest Hill (exit Forest Hill from I-20... about 2 miles east of I-35W). Be there at 9. Kickstands up at 9:30.

Route: Take I-20 to 377 and go towards Stephenville. Take a right on 1187, Take a left on FM-5. Take left on I-20. Go all the way South on 51 OR take 167 from 51 and then hit FM-4 to Cleburne.

Let me know if ur going!

·
Registered
141 Posts
probably going.. depending on what everyone else does.. :/ that ride might be a little out of the way for me.

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Whats the ride time?
You planning a all day thing?

I might stop by that starbucks as I do every Sunday

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well goin the way I think we should go it should be about a 2 hour ride... any longer and i'll fall out. I go to work Saturday night at 6PM and work til Sunday 6AM on a gasrig. needless to say, i'll be worn out. but we should be done by 12

·
Black Tooth Grin
54 Posts
Would it be okay if a newbe tags along? I would like to start riding with some other riders as I'm getting bored riding by myself. This isn't a crazy ride is it? I'm still learning.

-Buck-

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Buckshot f you'd like to come out sunday afternoon and ride a leisure ride you could give me a call

Heath
214-215-7458

This invited goes out to all DFW riders

not trying to hijack the thread

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Hey Buckshot f you'd like to come out sunday afternoon and ride a leisure ride you could give me a call

Heath
214-215-7458

This invited goes out to all DFW riders

not trying to hijack the thread
Yo heath man, youdid not even invite me after i gave you the link....

Damn dude.:hump

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Just joshing Heath...:toocool:

Bet real .... I will be at Starbucks tomorrow morning....
Depending on Roller Derby tonight (the after party) I will know if I can make two hours on two wheels.:nocontrol:party

YO HEATH YOU ARE INVITED to the after party. (not in Dallas)

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
probably going.. depending on what everyone else does.. :/ that ride might be a little out of the way for me.
It's ridinng... how can it be out of your way????:popcorn:

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cuz it's 45 mins to the starbucks... I drive an HOUR to bike night so be quiet! and yes, newbies can tag along. We always watch out for the new guys so if u wanna take it at your own pace thats fine. The roads we are taking are pretty smooth and not a whole lot of hazards exist

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
I see that your telling me you putts in your saddle time.

Hell count me in... I might even make the wife ride her bike.

We did 91 easy miles a few weeks back.

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Just got back from a ride... where the HOST (Lowered 07R6) didn't even show up.

I am dead 134 miles today and I actually saw 160 on the speedo.... my day is done.

But next time I am in....

NOTE: no one gets a second chance to make a first impression.... Lowered07R6 for the record you have been removed from my christmas card list.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah he called me...he over slept... he's fueled up on sleep and on his way to my parents house for a small group ride... give me a call some time if you're up for another ride...

·
Iwakuni Binjo Bomber
156 Posts
Yo Tank900RR thanks for the envite...

Chili-cheeze dawgs, and Braum's Ice cream with my daughters....
Wish I had the youth to make ride this after noon.

Be sure to hit me up for the next ride... I'll do the same.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts