Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I was rear ended last week, my sunglasses flew off my face (my visor was up) and have been lost forever. I got them for free when I bought some college texts and they were my best pair (I've got oakleys that I dislike greatly).

My question is what brands seem to be pretty good? I'm partial to plastic frames with wider arms. I'm not a fan of the oakley styling too much either.

I want something that fits well inside my helmet and don't let much air into my eyes, quiet, and with decent lenses that don't distort.

Anyone got some suggestions?

·
Registered
991 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have had high dollar glasses in the past, right now i am sporting LOCS and i love them, good fit and they are really dark.
thats my main complaint about most the high dollar glasses, they are all for looks and not dark at all. The darker the better for me

·
Registered
160 Posts
My Ray bans work pretty good. Slim legs. I forgot the model number.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
i rock spy's when i have on my clear visor, seem to work fine.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,110 Posts
MY Oakley Half Jacket's are awesome, pricy but work great and are very comfortable and enoyable to wear with or with out a helmet.
http://oakley.com/halfjacket

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've been partial to Arnette's...been through two pairs and love them.

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
i buy kinda of cheap...1) i lose them 2) i break them!!:mad:..i usually buy 3 or 4 a year just for rideing!already on my second one this year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.