Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup peeps. Got my 06 on here for sale. Here are some pics of the bike. Dont have to sell it but would like to. Bike has been taken care of, had its valve adjustment at 25000 miles. Bike now has 36000+ miles on it. Its somewhat hooked up besides the fact it doesnt have a full exhaust. Never took it to the track and never ran long ass wheelies as i was uncapable of "keeping it up" very long. :eek:

Not sure if this is against the rules but id take offers on it. Another important thing i must mention is that this bike would be sold without its title as my ex girl dont want to give me that shit. :lmao but anyway this would make a good track bike or if you could somehow switch it to your name that would be awesome for you. Not sure you would go about doing that.

On the other hand if no one would like to buy this bike I will end up parting it out very soon. Ill keep this up here for a week and only have it posted on here. Id hook up whoever buys this bike with a whole lotta shit i got for the r6.

Heres the pics.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i can most likely get the title as the bike is paid off, just have to convince my ex to give me that shit. shes hatin. haha. anyway ill keep this up a week with updated info. if i do get the title then id like $4500 straight up, and if i dont then ill just part this baby out.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
is the subframe tweaked? good looking bike though!
nothing is tweaked. its probably because i got the kickstand on a book. i actually have a second subframe that is black for sale $120 shipped excellent condition.

Digging the custom kick stand prop
wife will beat my ass if i scratch up the floor. so i took one of her crime novels and placed it on that.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Sup mang? Good luck getting her sold.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
Not sure if this is against the rules but id take offers on it. Another important thing i must mention is that this bike would be sold without its title as my ex girl dont want to give me that shit. :lmao but anyway this would make a good track bike or if you could somehow switch it to your name that would be awesome for you. Not sure you would go about doing that.
If the bike was in your name to begin with all you have to do is file for a lost title through your local DMV. If it's in the ex's name then I guess you're effed. Although you MAY be able to try and file for a lost title in her name and have it sent to your address. I don't know how that would go in your state but I would definitely check out the DMV to try and get that taken care of.

Oh...and :wave

·
12,482 Posts
It's about time you sold that thing and went on your merry way... mabey to the gixxer forums. :sing

:laugh j/k
:cheers

·
12,482 Posts
If the bike was in your name to begin with all you have to do is file for a lost title through your local DMV. If it's in the ex's name then I guess you're effed. Although you MAY be able to try and file for a lost title in her name and have it sent to your address. I don't know how that would go in your state but I would definitely check out the DMV to try and get that taken care of.

^^^This

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

:wave Sup Dude, thanks for that info. my mom kinda gave me the same exact advice but in spanish. Makes sense. the bike is not in my name but i paid the note. If i dont do that then i guess ill part the bike out.

·
where da shrooms at?
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sup mang? Good luck getting her sold.
sup D-boy. been seeing them photos of yours. looking good and nice parts.

Currently residing in San Diego :fact
kickin it with jaydubya. jwxfd. i bet its way more fun in san diego

It's about time you sold that thing and went on your merry way... mabey to the gixxer forums. :sing

:laugh j/k
:cheers
haha, fck you man, id never spend money on a gixxer. you still pulling pranks on craigslist you crazy bastard :lmao

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
Mmmm...yeah the DMV doesn't really care who pays for the vehicle. It's all about whose name is on that little piece of paper that they have. Sucks..but if you could somehow get a hold of the title by trying to file for a lost title, then having it sent to where you are, you'd be golden and could get it into your name. From there, it's whatever you want to do. Good luck with it man and hopefully you can get this stuff resolved.

·
12,482 Posts
haha, fck you man, id never spend money on a gixxer. you still pulling pranks on craigslist you crazy bastard :lmao
Not recently... I am in need of a stress-free night. Maybe I'll post one up right now. :sing

:laugh I completely forgot I had done that. :cheers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts