Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:comp I would just like to say hello to all my fellow riders out there. This is the best forum ever. Glad to be apart of it. I am in the Atlanta area and want to find some R6 owners who wanna ride. :cheers

·
Registered
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum bro!!

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
aloha and welcome. enjoy what has been posted, read some of the posts and get a feel for the place and its members. alot of good info. please be sure to check out rules and guidlines posted here.... unlike someone i shouldnt have to mention.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you can survive the highways there then your a good man. Down the road from you in Columbus. PM if you feel like streching your legs!!!!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Welcome, and remember; fighting on the Internet won't get you suspended for the season, but it still is not a smart idea. :hammer

If you can't tell already we have fun here, and raz on each other (view the prevously mentioned thread t osee what happens when someone does NOT understand this). Keep it light and respectful and everone will give you a big :moon :321 :stupic :jerkit :bash - any of those will do..

·
Registered
850 Posts
welcome airmainmurphy... by the sound of your nick, I would say that you're an air force boy... welcome to the club, there's a few of us on here... Krom, Myself, and a couple more... sorry I can't remember exactly who...
anyway, welcome, and keep it rubber side down

·
Registered
8 Posts
Was up

Just wanted to say hello to my fellow R6 enthusiasts. Living in the Richmond area and have a black 05 R6 on the way with my name on it. Already got the money down, just waiting for the November shipment to come in. Used to ride a 2001 R6 and looking forward to seeing what this baby can do. Holla @ ya on the road!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts