Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wandering, on average, how much it would cost to have my suspension tuned to my weight ('09 R6). I thought about doing it myself, but since the only stand I have is the rear PitBull, I don't know if it would be wise haha. So I was thinking about taking the bike to somewhere like Barneys of St. Pete and seeing what they could do it for, if they'll even do it.

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
it taks 2 people, and you dont want to have it on a stand..It depends on where you go, Some might chrage you 20 bucks, some might be 75 Depends on where you go. Best bet would find a local shop and ask them....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it taks 2 people, and you dont want to have it on a stand..It depends on where you go, Some might chrage you 20 bucks, some might be 75 Depends on where you go. Best bet would find a local shop and ask them....
I'm gonna call around and ask...I also may see if any of my friends and my dad would be willing to help.

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
It is not too hard, Check out the Suspension section on here, there is A LOT of good info in there that will help you get a good base line tune. If you have in major questions post a thread in there and one of the Suspension Gurus will anwser your question...

Good luck it is not that hard, Not much different than tuning a Dirt bike, There is just more to tune

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
coz of sleroux92 i got mine done (tnx for your post dude :bow ) I paid 25...have it done by someone who knows it, watch em and hopefully you can learn and pick up some knowledge.and then let me know coz i watched them but didnt learn shit lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts