Registered
587 Posts
be a good race

·
Registered
786 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh the best of both worlds
The bike would get its ass handed to it soooo badly though

Just compare the lap times of the F1 cars and MotoGP at Sepang... :hammer :hammer

·
Registered
786 Posts
Just checked... F1 pole of 2004 (this is with an unknown fuel load) clocked at 1'34" 074 .... and rossi's pole on the same track was 2'01.xx ....
half a minute difference .....

I said GADDDAAAaaaaaaaaaammmmn

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
you guys seen the 20 minute vid of the viper racing the busa's? It's posted on r6messagenet, ill try to find it. It's a good vid.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Please Do! i would like to see it

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
yea that GP bike would get SMOKED on the track by that F1 car.....4 wheels are faster than 2 anyday at the track....they can carry a greater corner speed into and out of the corners....at least that's what I was told as I watched a video of two clowns racing....

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw on tv once where they put a liter bike against a Z06 and the bike couldn't keep up in the corners but easily ran away on the straights. I think the F1 would dominate.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
im really angry that i cant see that vid! quit posting vid of places that need passwords and crap! if it takes more than 2 seconds or half a thought to get to see it, im not gonna remember what it was that i wanted to see!
:cuss

1 - 19 of 19 Posts