Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after reading a lot of posts on mesh jackets, I decided to take my Joe Rocket Phoenix jacket back and switch it for a Joe Rocket Reactor. It was a little more money, but now I have leather instead of mesh. Later

Ash

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
not bad. i would have gone with a peforated leather jacket like the joe rocket blaster. well at least you got the combo, leather sleeves with mesh/textile. i guess summer is here and in LV you need all the ventilation you can get.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a perforated leather jacket...hmmm, maybe I did get the Joe Rocket Blaster jacket....

Ash

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
good move man, youll be happier if you ever lay the bike down, but sont test it out if you dont have to :mrgreen: :cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I won't

Well funny you say that...It never ceases to amaze me how people are soooo idiotic when they drive. I was riding today and when I ride, I make sure to look way ahead of me for any car/truck that's coming into traffic...well, today I saw a truck coming out of a gas station and as I was approaching, I turned on the high beam just in case...yep you guessed it, he pulled right out in front of me. Luckily I was ready for it and almost knew it was going to happen. Of course, I didn't let the guy know what he did *snicker*, and then it was almost like he made it out to be my fault. Well, now that I have some good gear, I feel more confident that if that day comes, I will be protected, but I still wish that everyone in a car would get on a bike for a week then go back to their cars..if that were the case, there would be far less vehicle .vs bike crashes.

Ash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts