Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a rear t-rex stand and spools from t-rex-racing.com and I got my receipt on April 20th the day I ordered but I haven't heard anything else from them or received a shipping tracking number or even a confirmation that it shipped. I've emailed them via their "contact us" page and still haven't received any response. Does anyone who has ordered before have a contact phone number for them? I didn't see one on their site. :thumbdown

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went with t-rex after agonizing over pitbull and vortex, the price for the t-rex can't be beat the people that own them on this site have good things to say other than the finish scratching/flaking easy which is something I can live with.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my tracking number today, they stand and spools will be here tomorrow. I always get a little nervous buying online if I don't get email confirmation every step of the way. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
how much did you pay for a set? im in the market, and the websites blocked here at work.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I bought my pair several months back and am thoroughly satisfied with them. For the price (I think I paid $160 after shipping) you cannot beat them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how much did you pay for a set? im in the market, and the websites blocked here at work.
Black T-Rex Rear Motorcycle Stand: $55.95
T-Rex Spools or Swingarm Sliders 6mm: $12.50

I'll pick up the front stand soon as well. Should be here today!

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
The T-Rex stands are great. I bought a set for my ninja a couple years ago, and then I just bought a new set for my R6. I got mine off of e-bay the set for my ninja were $100 for the front and rear stand but they don't have the triple tree mount. The set for my R6 were $160 with the triple tree mount. Here is the set I bought on ebay for the R6.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-T-Rex-stands-rear-front-triple-tree-Red_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10066QQihZ019QQitemZ290225468109QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Damn. I never saw the triple tree lift when I bought my set. I wonder if he can sell me just that part?
not sure if they do or not. I won't see why they wouldn't, but I did the samething with my ninja. I bought a set and then found out they had the triple mount.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts