Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
A few companies make mid-pipes. MJS Performance also will mod your header and weld a midpipe on it and powdercoat it for relatively cheap. If you search the forum you will find a lot of posts on this topic.

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have t-tuner but sort of wish i did mjsperformance.

for the cost compared to t-tuner + hassle of doing it I would do mjsperformance without question if I had to do it over.

and there are SO MANY threads about this already

·
Registered
218 Posts
when we going to see that map HB

cant wait to see if it makes a difference compared to map I am using now

·
Registered
218 Posts
sorry double post

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
when we going to see that map HB

cant wait to see if it makes a difference compared to map I am using now
go tmy PCIII installed the other day... Tuesday im gettin the call on the dyno... there just so busy down here its hard gettin a spot !! lol but dont worry its coming lol

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
you notice a huge difference in power

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got t-tuner, bmc air filter, gytr can, and PCIII... Huge difference in smoothness and power band, and it isnt a custom map (just graves full system map)

my friend has an 08 and just did t-tuner, pcIII and jardine I want to say (just straight pipe) he says he cant notice that much different, but he didnt do airfilter, so I dont know maybe that is changing it

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
I got t-tuner, bmc air filter, gytr can, and PCIII... Huge difference in smoothness and power band, and it isnt a custom map (just graves full system map)

my friend has an 08 and just did t-tuner, pcIII and jardine I want to say (just straight pipe) he says he cant notice that much different, but he didnt do airfilter, so I dont know maybe that is changing it
I have pretty much the same setup on my 07 dude. And yea...big difference from stock IMO. The only thing i notice (BIG TIME) is if its under 60 degrees an i try to ride her she tends to wanna stall while in neutral or even just starting her up. Maybe its gettin to much cold air or something now i dunno. But now i try an wait a little longer before i go ride. Get her a bit warmer.

p.s. Its still prett damn cold here for riding. Prolly like 8 degrees out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts