Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ninja Rider
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was thinking about fixing some stuff up this winter, and my tail light is really scratched up from rocks flinging up and hitting it.

Anyone know of a place to buy a new clear taillight casing, so i could just remove the old one? Im not sure if i can just sand down my old one cause some of the divits from rocks are kinda deep.

If i decide to just buy a brand new tail light anyone recommend a tail light for me? Im looking for something really bright+integrated blinkers

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Hey I was thinking about fixing some stuff up this winter, and my tail light is really scratched up from rocks flinging up and hitting it.

Anyone know of a place to buy a new clear taillight casing, so i could just remove the old one? Im not sure if i can just sand down my old one cause some of the divits from rocks are kinda deep.

If i decide to just buy a brand new tail light anyone recommend a tail light for me? Im looking for something really bright+integrated blinkers
Should stop riding in rocky roads, or get a better FE.

Best Integrated Tail lights are Motodynamic or Custom L.E.D.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Maybe put a cover over it and then take it off and put it in your trunk after you pull it out of your driveway?

I learned the hard way, I wrecked and didn't have anything to carry the pieces home. Luckily my friend had some helmet bags in his bike's trunk.

Also if you want to slow the blinking speed down get a relay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts