Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well fellow forumers... I got it - :twisted: - and all I can say is that I've never been to 35 mph quicker. It was shocking, pleasing, relaxing, tightning, responsive, and yet... I had never imagined it to be such the beast it is. Now, granted I've never ridden and it's my first bike, but dang. I was so scared riding it in the parking lot, I blipped the throttle and gone I was. To oblivion I went, and to Earth I came... all while having my eye-lids being hurled towards the sky as my eye balls popped out of my head so far it might as well have broke my glasses. I would have to say, if jerk'n off is to sex as the R6 is to my croch... I choose the R6, b/c my croch liked it a heck of a lot better, and better it was. 0-happiness in quicker time than one can measure... wow, what a machine.

Now upkeep... how do I begin guys??? First steps?

-Solace

·
Registered
504 Posts
Just make sure you break that engine in properly(you will be sorry later if you don't) And follow the maintenance schedule i.e. valve adjustment and oil change at 600 miles etc... And for god's sake keep that thing clean dirty bikes are for guys on Hondas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts