Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other tall R6 riders in here? One of the reasons I didn't get a 250 as my first bike is my height. I'm 6'4 and I feel a little too big for the R6 but surprisingly its not that bad. Having a couple cramps here and there though. Just wondering if any other tall dudes have found any ways to make themselves fit better on the bike.

·
Registered
869 Posts
im 6'3 and worried that i was a little too big for the 03 r6 when i got it..but it fits me ok. if you sit where your cocks against the tank, then it kind of helps your back..but it really dosent feel right stearing wise. im sure you have long arms along with the height..so use those lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Im 6'8" and i feel a little bit akward on my 00 r6. I found out running street figther style and adjusting the handle bars til they are straight with each other helps too.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im 6'8" and i feel a little bit akward on my 00 r6. I found out running street figther style and adjusting the handle bars til they are straight with each other helps too.
Wow. You sir are a brave man getting on not just a bike but a 600 at your height.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
im 6'2, my 04 is perfect for me!

·
Is my R6 cool like Phils?
297 Posts
6'5" and i have no problems...

·
YUT UGHHHH
464 Posts
6'2" (not sure if you consider that tall) but I feel fine on mine. Never drove anything other than a Yamaha so not sure what it feel like on any other 600...

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
im 5'10 too and it isn't that bad! I'm not tippy toeing and I'm not leaned to one side... i'd say im about half an inch from flat footing... there are some stop lights where the ground is a bit uneven where i can flat foot though! :) haha

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol I realized I was a little bit big on the bike when I was stopped at a light and was tapping my feet to some other cars music. :lmao

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
6'1. it's a tad small. want an r1 right now for this, but mostly because they're sex.

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
I'm 5'8 and I feel fine on the bike..oh wait you were asking the tall folks huh?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts