Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I got yami blue balls
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys gonna do/already did with your tax return money?
I think i am going to do the projector mod or rearsets.....maybe pay off some of my student loan....hmmmm

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
trailer, warmers, new plasma, wii, front stand, tires, trackdays, generator, new laptop, hitch for car wiring harness for car 2 forum socks and a new r/c car, new surround sound

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
lol I owed the IRS $203.. and then to top it off, I had to pay H&R block $150 to do my taxes... :nono

·
I got yami blue balls
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trailer, warmers, new plasma, wii, front stand, tires, trackdays, generator, new laptop, hitch for car wiring harness for car 2 forum socks and a new r/c car, new surround sound
:eek5 Jebus!!!! I wish i was rich!

·
Around.
21,382 Posts
I had to pay bills used most of it to pay off the car

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Alpinestar SMX5 boots, 3 piece tool cabinet, few little things.

2,458 Posts
paid off my Matco 5 series box i bought last year.. titanium with black chrome handles.. mmm.... lol

·
keep it lowered
132 Posts
:eek5 Jebus!!!! I wish i was rich!
no sh!t wtf! i'm getting stupid money back, like a couple hundred-and i work 11hour days 6 days a week. UGH!

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol I owed the IRS $203.. and then to top it off, I had to pay H&R block $150 to do my taxes... :nono
Ouch! That's a kick in the crotch!

Let's see, stocked the freezer full of food, clothes for the wife's new job and she also got some more work done on her tattoo. For me..shit..I didn't get jack! :curse

·
$4 a gal. 4 gal. a shot
933 Posts
Always pay in, don't get money back, but I don't let the government keep my money interest free all year.

·
Premium Member
30,463 Posts
cabo trip (hopefully), suzuka warmers, track days, and the rest went to reimburse myself for the wife's early christmas present. :boob

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
New (bigger) toolbox from lowes...then Im demoing the back yard right off the back porch and installing a deck (all trex) with a 6 person jacuzzi...me and the gurl will break it in nicely...:naughty :pimp

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
cabo trip (hopefully), suzuka warmers, track days, and the rest went to reimburse myself for the wife's early christmas present. :boob
hehe, just got some of those for my gurl last year....went with 750cc's

Go big or go home...:lmao

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Heres a pic of the tool box...yes it has a stereo and a small fridge...and an ipod interface...
A buddy just bought one of those, it had a small dent in the back from shipping so he got it for 600...not too bad

1 - 20 of 39 Posts