Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I got yami blue balls
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys gonna do/already did with your tax return money?
I think i am going to do the projector mod or rearsets.....maybe pay off some of my student loan....hmmmm

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
trailer, warmers, new plasma, wii, front stand, tires, trackdays, generator, new laptop, hitch for car wiring harness for car 2 forum socks and a new r/c car, new surround sound

:eek5 How much did you get back!?!?! My little bit went to bills.

·
Shake & Bake!!
2,676 Posts
lol I owed the IRS $203.. and then to top it off, I had to pay H&R block $150 to do my taxes... :nono

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Alpinestar SMX5 boots, 3 piece tool cabinet, few little things.

2,458 Posts
paid off my Matco 5 series box i bought last year.. titanium with black chrome handles.. mmm.... lol

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
cabo trip (hopefully), suzuka warmers, track days, and the rest went to reimburse myself for the wife's early christmas present. :boob

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
New (bigger) toolbox from lowes...then Im demoing the back yard right off the back porch and installing a deck (all trex) with a 6 person jacuzzi...me and the gurl will break it in nicely...:naughty :pimp

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,747 Posts
Heres a pic of the tool box...yes it has a stereo and a small fridge...and an ipod interface...
A buddy just bought one of those, it had a small dent in the back from shipping so he got it for 600...not too bad

1 - 20 of 39 Posts