Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You will flip out when you see these prices. Teknic has been making awesome motorcycling gear for the last 18 years. With this season’s closeout selection from Teknic, getting that gear just got a whole lot easier. Short gloves, gauntlet gloves, leather and textile jackets, leather pants, everything! It’s all here for the taking at www.cyclesector.com

Teknic Chicane track boots for 98 bucks (45% OFF)!

Teknic leather jackets as low as 134.98 (61% OFF)!

Teknic Textile jackets as low as 89.98 (53% OFF)!

Much More Available Here! (Or click the pic at the top of this post)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 858.527.0934 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!!! This sale is going really well. It will only last as long as Teknic has supply. Get yours now!

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
I see that there's some huge sale internet-wide on the Teknic vixen 2 piece suit. If you can find me one in size 4, I'd buy it. :mrgreen:

·
4.27sec 40yrd Dash
696 Posts
This is a good deal. Cycle Sector have great people and customer service. I bought The Chicane Leather Jacket and Mercury Pants from them. Thanks for the good deal guys. I love them :)

I will be coming by the store again soon so expect me to keep your store open later than business hours LMAO!

Oh and I also bought the REV IT leather GLoves from them and OMG they are the best gloves ever! Love it. Beats my A-STar GP glove, sp2, icons and frank thomas by far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts