Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a bike that will be my new track bike, and I am starting the part-out of the stock, and aftermarket parts that I won't be using.

This listing is for a Termignoni GP style slip-on exhaust. Its in excellent condition, no damage or scratches at all. The PO removed the Termi sticker from the can, but I have two genuine Termi stickers from my 848 that I will include with this pipe, but they are smaller than the original. You can put one on the pipe, or just use them for your fairings.

Here is a link to the PO's pictures. Everything is exactly as you see it there. I just picked the bike up, and will post more when I get it cleaned up from the ride home.

http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii96/dthomp1231/?albumview=slideshow

Asking $550

The bodywork, headlights w/ hid's, black powdercoated rearsets and pass pegs, sato sliders, etc will be posted in the next day or two. If there is something else you see in the pics, on the bike that you want, PM me.

·
Lead, follow or pull over
241 Posts
:curse:curse:curse:curse Sorry to vent, but I've been checking the forum almost daily for a Termi can!! Guess I'm going to "daily" checking now! Congrats on the sale/buy! :sleeping:sleeping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts