Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna be gettting a bike soon (hopefully, financing 2morrow). I was gonna go akra but found that I can do a Termi or racefit with MJS header for the same price. I know someof you have these exuasts and I kinda wanted to see some good pics of them (google image pics suck) Also I like the Moto GP look since the bike I'm looking at has a OEM Fiat kit.

·
Shiney up Rubber down
4,925 Posts
I don't have either of the two. But, if it were me making your desicion, I would go with the Termi OR if you can afford it, the Akra. In the order of 1. Akra, 2. Termi.

Thats just my opinion. Sorry no pics.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
I have a Termi, and I love it, but the MJS header and it will not give you as good of gains as a full system.

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
i'd go with termi as well

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
W00T 4 AKRA!:nocontrol:nocontrol:nocontrol

·
GSXR Eater
754 Posts
ok i got a stupid ass question and is complely off topic. on ur stands i see that u have some bolts sticking out of your swing arm so that your stands will grab. do those come with your stands? cuz i bought some stands and i hope they come with them...

·
pat = god
3,303 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
i went with termi

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
ok i got a stupid ass question and is complely off topic. on ur stands i see that u have some bolts sticking out of your swing arm so that your stands will grab. do those come with your stands? cuz i bought some stands and i hope they come with them...
Those are spools and they normally don't come with the stands. I have the graves on my bike.

http://www.tobefast.com/spools-c-54035.html

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
I am gonna be gettting a bike soon (hopefully, financing 2morrow).
Are you buying it brand new? If u are ... i hope u plan on breaking the engine in first before switching out the exhaust:dunce:

I put on 1500 k before even touching anything (except for appearance mods)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Are you buying it brand new? If u are ... i hope u plan on breaking the engine in first before switching out the exhaust:dunce:

I put on 1500 k before even touching anything (except for appearance mods)
Na the bike is used, its at my work and I have allready borrowed it and put that many miles on it:laugh
This is the one I'm prolly gonna get, except they are doing cost on everything and taking off the labor so the OTD price is quit-a-bit cheapper than what its listed at.
:YEA http://www.jjpowersports.com/new_vehicle_pictures.asp?veh=23637&CatDesc=&pov=838018#detail :YEA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts