Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
i heard you gotta look for them for sale in craigslist, here, or somewhere else you might get lucky, they stopped sendin' em to the:usa

·
Registered
408 Posts
That eBay one is good value. I got mine froma place called Road Rocket, but then you would be charged postage from Australia! You did say you didn't care what you paid!!!

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
Ill sell you mine for 1 Mealon doll hairs
:lmao at Doll hairs... I new a buddy that used to say that all the time while we were deployed...

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
phillips doesn't have any. They were the importer that stopped importing them. Best bet is to purchase them overseas and have them shipped to you.

For that price though you can nearly have a leo vince full exhaust.

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
phillips doesn't have any. They were the importer that stopped importing them. Best bet is to purchase them overseas and have them shipped to you.

For that price though you can nearly have a leo vince full exhaust.
I see where Corey is getting at...:*tongue

:popcorn:

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
700+ for any slipon is nearing insane imo. Especially for one that doesn't take off the cat (most restrictive part of the exhaust). You put a ypipe on that for 150+ and nearly every full exhaust on the market is around that price...even akra isn't too far off then. That's like buying a half helmet for the price of an arai full face almost lol. just doesn't compute I guess.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts