Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal w/ Ti

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think im going to purchase a Termignoni exhaust. What i can't decide is whether to go with the high exit or the normal one? The high exit would elimiate the rear pegs. Also, Carbon fiber or TI.

Another thing is there any benifits for getting a carbon fiber compare to a TI. Besides weight which i really doubt its that big of a deal.

ED if your reading this can you tell me about how much the Termignoni exhaust weighs?

here is some of the pics ed has posted before
NORMAL

High Exit

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Mad,
First of, what color is your R6?
I would say the carbon finish looks very nice, but maybe partly,
I have not seen the Ti finish for the Termignoni.

The high exit looks dope though, unless you have girls that you
need to show off with your bike, then low exit is you pick.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'd have to say low carbon - I never like to loose pegs just for looks - who knows when a buddy might break down and need a lift or more importantly when your hot bike might attract a hot girlie...

I can't think of one woman that I've ever liked who hasn't got off on taking a ride on the back of the bike - why give that up just for looks

Oh, and Em is doing some great deals on Termis now so ask her for some prices - [email protected]

·
Registered
963 Posts
MadChild said:
ED if your reading this can you tell me about how much the Termignoni exhaust weighs?
I'm not sure how much it weighs, but it's pretty light. Obviously lighter than stock.

If you're torn between carbon and titanium, I guess it depends on the color of your bike. If I had the silver r6, I'd probably get the titanium. But the titanium can will get a lot hotter than a carbon fiber one.

And if you're torn between low and high mount, then there's a simple solution to that. I first bought the low mount and then wanted to see what the high mount looked like. So I bought the high mount midpipe and exhaust bracket. So now I can switch on and off between the two in case I want to ride somebody around.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 04' blue R6.

ED you can just order the mid pipe and the bracket sperately? I didn't know that. If thats the case then my only problem would be is to get the TI or carbon.

·
Registered
168 Posts
i'll go with the low carbon. i too have a blue 04
and just installed a carbon akra
i thought the carbon matches the black frame well
as for weight, they have to be fairly light

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for a the responds guys. I think im going to get the carbon one, and get a high exit mid pipe as well. I let you guys know how things go when i finally order it

·
Registered
963 Posts
Mikeeh76 said:
Post pics & maybe record a vid clip or at least just the sound!
I want to haer that baby scream!
I hear that baby scream everyday.

Hey MadChild, did you order it yet?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, i've just place to order in. Most likely i won't hear it scream this year. They are calling for snow on sunday :cuss

1 - 12 of 12 Posts