Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006-2008 Yamaha R6 GP Style Slip-On Exhaust System by Termignoni

I am looking to get that pipe without the mid pipe most likely. I may get the midpipe but im removing my rear pegs....

which MJS header should i get and why, also do i get the mid pipe or not? If i get the midpipe and odnt have rear pegs will the pipe be ok?

If i dont get mjs headers what should i get, i want a "full exhaust" and Termignoni doesn't make an r6 one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
termignoni does make a full exhaust system. Theres one thats standard full and the competition one which eliminates your passenger pegs

·
Registered
44 Posts
i got a question about the 06-08 termignoni slip-on... currently i have a full graves system. i want the termig moto gp style with the 350 mm extention pipe. will it fit up to the graves header/mid pipe. and if so what kinda performance will i loose if any? i also have a bmc air filter and PCIII if that will help out to answer my question. thanks for any input

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
Ive never seen a full in the US. I have the Termi with the 350mm extension. I do not have it attached to the passenger pegs and it is fine. Never had it losen up or anything. I am planning on getting the MJS Performance Header to help out though.

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
I'm gonna get that in a month or so... Will definitely paint the extension with black paint, high heat tolerance of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts