Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone is using Termignoni exhaust or had experience with it?

They are quite popular in European and Italian superbikes.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i haven't heard one in person but rossi's bike sounds bad as hell with it on there. if you get one moss definately post up a pic. and do you have a link to that site???

·
Registered
963 Posts
I have a termignoni exhaust. will post pics tomorrow... oh yeah, it's a very deep and low sound...

·
Registered
963 Posts
don't have the equipment for it. but i'll get the pics. it's a carbon fiber/titanium exhuast. so whatever isn't carbon fiber, it's titanium. it's high quality...

·
Registered
963 Posts
very low and deep. not as loud as the wolf, but it's a lot lower and deeper and the sound at and above 8,000 rpm is great and doesn't trail off like some other exhausts. I'm very satisfied with it.

Best part about it is the looks. Quite possibly the best looking exhaust I've seen -- both from far away and close up. but talk is cheap, so i'll get the pics up tomorrow sometime around this time.

·
Registered
963 Posts
They make full exhausts systems, both regular mount and high mount. they also make high mount slip-ons, but I'm not sure if it's high mount like a blue flame or high mount like a graves (ie. mid mount). I got the regular mount slip on. Set me back about 540 with shipping.

Kinda pricey, but once I found one, I couldn't say no. It was the exhaust I always wanted, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Everyone kept telling me it was exclusively for Ducatis, but I saw one in a magazine on an r6 race bike, so I couldn't give up hope on finding one. Once I found it, though, it took me about 5 minutes to think about it before ordering one.

It's pretty damn rare in the U.S.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
man that thing is fookin sweet lookin. Ever since i seen one of them on Rossi's M1 I've been wondering about them. Thats the first one I've seen on a bike other than a Duc. Looks good man. I'm jealous

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'll take some daylight pictures today. It'll look much better than the ones I just posted. I'll try to get a soundclip too, but there's no gurantee on that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That exhaust looks awesome. I think I am going to order the highmount in the next couple of days. Hey RSixxr, I found it on 2wheeljunkie.com for like $570. Where did you get yours from, Ed?

·
Registered
963 Posts
same place. good customer service over there. unfortunately, I don't think there's any place in the U.S. that sells those exhausts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts