Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

What color do you like & I should buy first?

• Reflective Silver

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Reflective Blue

• Reflective Red

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Reflective Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflective Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reflective Gold

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • carbon/white

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • carbon/red

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • carbon/blue

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • other: name the color & let me know!!

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Carbon Fiber triple tree, gauge, and gas cap covers...**COLOR SAMPLE PIX PG. 12**

Hi everyone. I'm testing the waters to see how the demand would be for standard black, colored fabric, hybird fabrics, holographic carbon, reflective carbon,.....pretty much any color, any weave.

Gauge covers, triple tree covers, gas cap covers, license plate frames, and gas tank pads would be available. Parts would be available in any of the 30 or so fabric colors to maximize customability to have something that no one else has in your area. Talk about bragging rights!!

I am looking into setting up a long term business partnership with a supplier in order to produce these parts in any color. If the demand is there I will definately push forward with these plans to get these colors that I do not have.

Carbon fiber (standard black) would be kept in stock at all times while colored covers will be made on demand. I am hoping that the turn around time will be about 3-4 days from the time that the order is placed to the time when the products are shipped out.

I would like to stress that I DO NOT have them for sale at the moment. Once things are set up I will sign up as a vendor and post up everything that is available at that time. So please do not message me for items at this time. I do not want to violate any forum rules. This post is strictly to gather information on what riders are looking for in flat composite covers.

Thanks,
SKUR

·
My R6 eats me & I like it
120 Posts
I actually already had your website saved to favorites. Want to eventually get the carbon fiber guage, triple tree and gas cover. Maybe next spring. GL.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'd be interested in a tank pad, triple tree cover and license plate frame. Gauge cluster cover would be nice if t wrapped around the cluster not just on the face of it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have your gauge and triple tree cover and its a great product for a great price. I wish you the best:toocool:

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
IF this is from the seller who's website has been kicked around for the R6 triple trees, I'd be up for a set in the future if the price is right, hope to see pictures soon.

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
I have your carbon tripple cover and carbon fiber gauge cluster cover.
I got alot of compliments and they are great products. Good Luck

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
may be interested in a few things.. who knows. depends on price and what it looks like.

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the feedback everyone. Just waiting to communicate with the potential supplier.

Pricing is comparable to other aftermarket products. The difference is that the quality, precision of cut, and finish of the covers are better than all that I've compared them to.

SoCalR6_2009: Yes the cover would look better if it wraps around but 1) I don't make any molds. 2) Demand won't be as high if I'm asking $60-70 for each cover and only make 2 per week. Less than 1/3 that price has been much more appealing to customers so far for the flat covers.

Thank you for all the compliments. I've been getting tired of always making black covers....I think it's time to finally give my eyes something else to look at. :)

·
2,121 Posts
Id be intrested in some of these things... One thing that MAY be in demand (at least for me) is 06-07 CF Belly Fairings (the ones all the way at the bottom that usally say YAMAHA). NO ONE makes those... Just a thought but like someone said it depends on pricing

·
blah
305 Posts
I'm interested in anything and everything CF for the 06-07 as long as it's competitively priced with what's already out there

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I have, and love, your triple tree cover! And I am always looking for more stupid ways to spend my money....

·
DARC Racing
2,334 Posts
SKUR: Everyone knows your stuff is the shitz !!! I own everything you make for the 06 R6 and if you make anything else I will buy it. You work is top notch, your shipping is fast.. and your prices are un-touchable.

If you make it, I will buy it.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
someone post or pm me the website for this guy, i can't find or see the website

1 - 20 of 170 Posts