Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...And I'm offering beer and pizza (and a bottle or two of Crown) for anyone who wants to help.

We'll be moving the smaller boxes and stuff Friday and Sat, but I'll need help with the big stuff Sunday.

Our new house is a whole 2 miles from our apartment so it shouldn't take too terrible long.

Anyone who wants to come sweat a little, drink some beer, eat some pizza, stare at Julie in a bikini, etc. is welcome to join in on the work. Hey, Ill admit it's work, but hell I can't lift a couch by myself so bribery is always an option. LOL

Anyone who is willing PM me or call for info, times, location, etc.

972-567-1789

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Sorry, too far away otherwise I would help out, besides being in texas i'm sure you guys wouldn't want "my kind" around, me not being from texas and all.

·
Bet on it
214 Posts
I'd like to help, but I'm too out of shape I'll just probably end up getting in the way.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I was gonna come over and help, right up until you said Julie in a bikini. Now, I am just gonna come over and watch! LOL

you know I'm in.

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,716 Posts
yoda said:
I was gonna come over and help, right up until you said Julie in a bikini. Now, I am just gonna come over and watch! LOL

you know I'm in.
If yoda is gonna come over you better buy 3-4 more bottles of Crown. :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol Yoda, I'll have her walking in and out of the house for motivation.

Ninja, If he drank more than that he might stop working and start chasing Julie around the yard.
I can't have that shit because I need help moving...... LOL

Grab Doug and bring your ass up to Dallas! :cheers

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
I tell ya right now, if I drink that much, I ain't chasin shit!

LOL

·
Hit It and Quit It
1,716 Posts
TexasR6 said:
Lol Yoda, I'll have her walking in and out of the house for motivation.

Ninja, If he drank more than that he might stop working and start chasing Julie around the yard.
I can't have that shit because I need help moving...... LOL

Grab Doug and bring your ass up to Dallas! :cheers
So it is ok to chase Julie after the moving is done.
J/K. My wifes name is Julie to.

I will see if we have plans for this wknd.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My computer will be disconnected Saturday, so call me on my cell phone if you need directions or whatever.
972-567-1789

Also Yoda will be there so if you can't reach me, try him. (pm him if you need his number. I'm not posting it)

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
OK, so Saturday is "official talk shit on Dave day"...LOL He won't be able to see it!

Saturday, Brian and I are going to that FMX show at AA Center...all the X-Games Freestylers and MX stars...should ba a kick ass show!

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
o shit free beer. ill be there. what im in GA. how about i get some beer and drink one for yall while im sitting on my ass doing shit. well i might take the 6 out for a little then ill drinks some beer. sound good. :cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts