Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this Sat I was riding i NJ... i was on route US-1/9 going south (right after 278 ends)... anyway, for a moment I was looking left and right, at that moment traffic light changes to red and all the cars stop abruptly.... i started squizing the breaks and noticed the dude ahead of me (black guy in silver/white maxima i think or maybe altima) was slowing down carefully looking in his side mirror and making sure i have enough stopping distance.... as a result he even crossed the white line but let me stop safely....

THANKS, MAN!!!!

·
Can't drag ****.
554 Posts
Well, that doesn't happen very often, maybe he rides too, i know when im in my car and i see someone on a bike, i do what i would want a driver to do if i was on the bike.

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i thought that too

·
MITICO
437 Posts
Atleast some people look out for ya, I know I do and if I'm white-lining everywhere I give a nice redline rev and then you see who appreciates you when they move over

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Thats cool, hell I had some idiot a month back pull out on front of me cut me off then mash the breaks at a green light!!! Then the idiot about ran me over taking off when I came to a stop and turned around to look at them. I swear there are some of the worst drivers here. Need more aware drivers like that out there.

·
Premium Member
18,792 Posts
Sounds like a cool cager. I know that when I'm driving and a bike is in front or behind me I give them all the space I can.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
that doesn't happen often, so I guess we have to be happy when it does.

·
Oorah!
1,140 Posts
When i'm in my car, i'm always making sure the biker has enough space behind him or if i'm infront and he's going faster i'll move. No point in trying to go faster than a bike.

Too bad I don't get the same respect =(

·
Registered
331 Posts
Seems to be the exception and not the rule! Glad he was looking out for you. I was expecting a " dude looked me in the eyes and cut me off" thread...

It's old ladies in Buicks that pull out in front of motorcyclists that quit my street riding. Now I'm fully track-oriented.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts