Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, it's a pleasure to be a part of this Forum. I hope we can have some fun and maybe even hook up with a few of you at the track some time.

Trackstar is a full service Retail store as well as custom build shop. We sell just about every brand of gear and hard parts. Its a family business, we dont have a big website or anything but we have good inventory and ship quick.

We also build race bikes and do repair and Maintenance. We custom powder coat in house as well as full suspension builds and tuning at the track.

Our home track is Miller Motorsports Park. I started racing there the year it was built and when my son was 5 he started racing Supermoto. 3 years ago when he turned 10 I quit racing to focus on him getting on the big track and roadracing. He won 2 Championships in 2 years and at the age of 12 jumped on an R6 to test. We have been racing it ever since. He is now 13 and is looking forward to turning Pro.

I am on the Board of Directors for the local Race Club as well as Director of Schools for our track school. I have worked for FIM/World Superbike as a Technical Inspector and helped Crew for the GMT 94 WSBK and World Endurance Team. (It was a 1 race deal but dammit I'm counting it!)

Thats us, hope to work with you guys for a long time and if you ever need anything just hit me up!

Shop phone: 801-731-4070

A couple pics of the kid racing....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you ever do it be sure to let me know. I think we are going to run CVMA with The Rickdiculous guys all winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts