Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my BF today here is a pic, this can is awesome.

I only removed the bottom plug or baffle, seems loud enough for me like that. I am also now using the Micron map, working well so far. Another satisfied "Hammy the can Man" customer

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BazerK said:
Hammy_The_Can_Man said:
I have one left, available for immediate delivery! :boob
how much $$$? the stock can has to go!!! YEA!
Mine was like $469 to my door, email hammy and you'll have that baby before next weekend. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hammy_The_Can_Man

Hammy_The_Can_Man wrote:
I have one left, available for immediate delivery!

Has anyone got with you about that Blue Flame Exhaust you have available?

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
malice said:
Can we get a sound clip PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are sound clips of other BF's here and they should all sound pretty similiar, all though, these should be louder in this thread since these were the race cans (without baffles). there are 2 carbon race cans and 1 scorched Ti can, all dual ports..... but I'll gladly add DVS' sound clip if he gets one! the more the merrier!

http://www.r6-forum.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2131

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
penfold said:
malice said:
there are sound clips of other BF's here and they should all sound pretty similiar, all though, these should be louder in this thread since these were the race cans (without baffles). there are 2 carbon race cans and 1 scorched Ti can, all dual ports..... but I'll gladly add DVS' sound clip if he gets one! the more the merrier!

http://www.r6-forum.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2131
Yes, I will get a sound clip for you guys, only bottom plug has been removed. I came home for lunch, so I will record the clip later this afternoon..

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
malice said:
Dvs1 said:
Got my BF today here is a pic, this can is awesome.

I only removed the bottom plug or baffle, seems loud enough for me like that. I am also now using the Micron map, working well so far. Another satisfied "Hammy the can Man" customer
Here ya go Malice..might take a minute to load its about an 8Meg file. The top baffle is still in, I only removed the bottom plug.. Pen, can you put this in the sound clips thinga ma gig..thanks
:cheers

http://damnnet.com/images/MOV00659.MPG

·
Registered
274 Posts
sweeeeeeeet!!!!!
I love that roar!
Its now a waiting game for me....Ordered mine yesterday...and Gabe from RPM states its out of stock and will take 22 days or so.....
I guess I shouldnt even aim for that time frame cause its comming from Europe.
I guess I should just be happy that I ordered it.
:drink :drink

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah man, I love it. Im gonna remove the top baffle this weekend, just to try it out. Im sure it's gonna screeeem. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts