Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what the colour of the Raven is called in Europe and/or Australia? The reason I ask is because I just ordered a set of the plugs that fill the holes left behined in the seat cowl when the passenger pegs are removed. I had to order them from Australia as they are not available on this side of the world!! Anyway, one of my best friends has an 06 Raven and I thought I'd suprise him with a set for his bike as his b-day is comming up. It would be so cool because he dosen't even know these things exist. If anyone has gone though this and can help it would be greatlly apriciated.

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
I'M sure there black.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was actually the parts guy at the dealer in New South Wales that asked me to try and find out. I told him the Raven is black but he had never heard of it before and just wanted me to make sure it is the same shade as the black bike they have. He thinks it is. I guess I'll take a chane and order them anyway. Thanks

·
RACE READY MODE
207 Posts
Can you provide me the dealer's info? I want to order the plugs but i don't know where. In the US, they are not available.

·
RACE READY MODE
207 Posts
Thanks eddy,

I can fill up that annoying holes under my tail.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts