Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excluding the r6 who do you think has the best 600 class bike hondas cbr 600 f4i suzuki gsxr600 or kawasaki zx6r and zx6rr.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I really like the new ZX-6RR. Then I would have to go with the Honda 600rr.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
ya, Kawi's slipper clutch is a trick piece. I've also heard many good things about the power and handling of the honda as well (which was my second choice behind the R6).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I wouldnt go with the cbr rr I would choose the f4i instead were as we have no tracks in Newfoundland it would be souly for the street and I think the zx6 r has the 636 over the rr with the 600. What do you guys think about the gsxr.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the 03' honda is probably in a league of it's own at the minute. but the suzuki should soon be updated and will most likely reign champ again...

·
Registered
29 Posts
The gixxer is a pretty good bike, my brother races one. Also, the top guy in W.Australia in the Supersport series, R.Nash also rides one. Is a constant battle with S.Cull on r6....a friend of my bro's jumped off his r6, and onto the new kwaka this year, has taken a while to get the setup right, but he's starting to come good now. I think they're all pretty close, as shown in WSS.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The Kawa looks like a green R6... The ZX-6RR at least. What's the difference between the R, and the RR?

Honda... what's the difference between the RR and the F4i?

Does Suzuki have two? I know they have the 750, but is that an even comparo with the R6?

-Solace

·
Registered
527 Posts
Depends on what you plan on using it for. Drag racing the zx636. If its road racing then the 600rr. Hey what kind of question is this any way. The R6 is the best in both. The more I ride this bike the more I love it.

Blade

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey, I'm not the one that started the post there blade, lol... you might want to ask steve for that answer. I love my R6 and would never go with anything else probably. It's pimp... and when I tell people I have an R6, they don't believe me till they see mine, then they worship me, lol. Especially the girls, hehehe :boob :hump :mrgreen:

-Solace

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well considering this post is in the topic of other sport bikes that type of question blade is about the other 600 class sport bikes. And the bike would be for everyday use.

·
Registered
527 Posts
:jump

Yea each bike in the 600 class has its advantages just look how they have changed over the years. Instead of jetting the carbs we now hook a laptop up to the bike and get better performance. Gotta love technology!!!

Blade

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Ya, that is one nice thing is that with the newer bikes and the technology available, you can tune your bikes to compensate for a variety of factors to take the best advantage of them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
my choice after the r6 would definately be the 600rr they feel awesome. the gixxer is just too big! i swear it seems bigger than the gixxer1000.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I would go for the Kawi 636 because there is no replacement for displacement.

After that I don't know really RR is uncomfortable and heavy. And the Gixxer is gonna be all new this year so I would have to ride one.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Gixxers are for posers, pretty-boys, and meat-heads

·
Registered
69 Posts
i hear the gixxer isn't that good for a street bike as a racing bike
your seatin position makes it harder for slow turning in traffic as it has
an aggresive seating position!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I am not sure that gixxeys are good for much of anything except having tons of power.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts