Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Spend ALL the monies!
1,853 Posts
DING DONG MUTHA****A DING DONG

haha - i liked the first one more, this one definitely has more cheese ball one liners, but the chick detective is bangin hott :hump

·
ready for spring
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i will agree to it wasnt as good but it was still really funny i was lmao most of it. i like how the did the kill scene's in the 1st one n not the 2nd. that chick cop she could rub my back any day

·
Juan's Baby Daddy
10,930 Posts
I still need to watch it, Boondock Saints is one of my all time favorite movies.

·
Banned
7,347 Posts
man I couldn't make it past the first 20 min of the movie and I turned it off.
I guess I'm getting old or something. I'm tired of crappy written movies that seem to be the norm these days.

·
Another Bikeless Bro
4,466 Posts
what?! compared to the first one, "all saints day" was a POS. :fact just terrible.
Compared to the original it was kinda...I dunno, cliche? They tried using a lot of the first movie, Tarentinoing the fight scenes by showing aftermath first, the cheese dick one liners, etc etc...I thought since it was over a decade since the original was released that they did a damn good job. I did not see the ending happening the way it did, though:secret

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
what?! compared to the first one, "all saints day" was a POS. :fact just terrible.
If the ORIGINAL was a 10, I'd give the new one an 7/10. It wasn't bad, just not quite AS good.

Compared to the original it was kinda...I dunno, cliche? They tried using a lot of the first movie, Tarentinoing the fight scenes by showing aftermath first, the cheese dick one liners, etc etc...I thought since it was over a decade since the original was released that they did a damn good job. I did not see the ending happening the way it did, though:secret
:werd

·
Alphabet Block
376 Posts
What he said. The second one was too cheesy, they tried a little too hard to be funny.

Still, "This is our Mexican..." really had me laughing. :lmao

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Id rather sit through one of Tyler Perry's movies then watch boondock saints 2..i turned it off after the first 20 mins as well..i didnt even want to watch it in the first place..it was too good of a movie to be ruined by some lame a** sequel.. serioulsy disapointed

oh and for the record Tyler Perry is a friggin joke as well

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Agreed, definately not as good as the first. But the detective...:yes

Oooooh yaaaa.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
I'm with everyone, not as good as the first. But still a fun movie to watch, I'm glad they made it.

·
12,479 Posts
I'll check it out when Blockbuster has it on DVD.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts